To discuss internet and server management/operation technology.
NSPIXP (Network Service Provider Internet eXchange Point)
- Theme : This working group discusses and verify/inspects the ISP's interconnection point with demonstrative method.
- Chair : Takashi Tomine, Osamu Nakamura, Akira Kato
- Started : 2002/10/29
Reasearhing object is the problem in the case of inter-connecting the Internet.
Followings are our hot topics:
- Researching about the new network topology which considered future traffic volume in commercial internet at Internet eXchange Point
- Researching of the routing control technology in layer 2 net and the path management technical method
- Operating and Verifying the experimental IXP(Internet eXchange Point) such as DIX-IE at metropolitan area (distributed), NSPIXP-6 for IPv6 inter-connection and NSPIXP-3 at Osaka area (distributed)
|2004/09:||Putting the provisional switch into operation at KDDI Otemachi Bldg.|
|2004/12:||ISP exchanges meeting|
|2005/02:||Deciding the new switch.|
|2005/e:||Putting the new switch into operation.|
|2005/e:||Supporting dual-stack environment in DIX-IE.|
|2005/e:||Supporting dual-stack environment in NSPIXP-3.|